Believe in yourself and all that you do.
There are things you’ll create that could only come from you.
The way you see the world might be your source of inspiration
But the way you interact with it makes you part of the creation.
1. You are the boss of your life.
2. Grab all opportunities that come your way.
3. Other people’s opinions of you should not shape the person you are.
4. There’s only so much thinking you can do. Be decisive.
5. Take action.
6. Big achievements are good but it is the little things you do each day that mean most.
7. Never settle. What you settle for, you will be stuck with.
8. Don’t buy things you don’t need.
9. Aim to set off ten minutes earlier than you need to so you don’t have to rush.
10. Surround yourself with people who make you feel like you matter.
11. Be your own biggest fan!
12. Mindset is everything ~ believe you can!!
14. Never underestimate anyone. You don’t know who or what they know, so never discount a person based on an assumption.
15. No matter how tall the hill you want to climb, you must start walking. You’ll never get anywhere just standing at the bottom looking up.
16. Do the thing you love everyday.
17. The smallest change can have a big effect on your life.
18. Accept responsibility for your actions.
19. Don’t dwell on the past. Those days are gone and you can’t change them. Focus on your present and the future.
20. No-one is going to wave a magic wand and transform your life, but you can change your own life!
21. If you see an opportunity to help another person, do it. Kindness doesn’t need a reason.
22. If someone wrongs you, forgive, forget and move on. Holding anger does nobody any favours.
23. Trust your gut instincts.
24. Check in with yourself every so often and if you have stuff you want to work on, set yourself a goal or a target.
25. Always remember you are as capable of great things as anyone else! Go for it!
This quote is a snippet of a poem I wrote. I decided it might suit being jazzed up with a bit of illustration, and watercolour at that!
I’m still very much in beginner territory when it comes to watercolour painting, so I am quite pleased at how it has turned out. It has already inspired me to create more along the same line, so I hope they might be well-received.
There’s something terribly therapeutic about painting and I really enjoyed being creative in a different way, so along the same theme as the poem quote above, if there is something you want to do or try, take the leap and give it a whirl!